[vox-tech] X server crashed?

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:37:16 -0700

--k+w/mQv8wyuph6w0

what do you see on the screen when the X-server starts? Do you see the=20
black-and-white default background? Do you just see the monitor flicker=20
to black an give-up? Each of these points to different problems. (The=20
former being problems launching your window manager, and the latter=20
being problems with your graphics configuration)