[vox-tech] introduction & debian / mutt / exim question

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:51:39 -0700

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 10:31:17AM -0700, Jonathan McPherson wrote:
> All,
>
> Hello. I'm relatively new to both Davis and LUGOD; I'm a first-year
> computer science graduate student at UCD. I've been using Linux for
> around 3 years.

Welcome!  (Or, as I like to say as a throwback to the 80s:
"Greetings, program!" ;^) )

<snip>
> Both of my computers are currently running Debian GNU/Linux
> testing/unstable.

You're among friends.  Debian is probably the most popular distro with our
club.  I'm guessing that's all Mike Simon's fault. :^)

<snip>
Sadly, I only run Mutt on my ISP's shell (via SSH), so I know zilch about MTAs.
I'm just here to welcome you. ;^)

-bill!
root@lugod.org   [ LUGOD president ]
http://www.lugod.org/