[vox-tech] Re: boot problems

Sam Peterson vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:23:38 -0700

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

On Friday, Sep 27 2002, andy wergedal spake thus:
> I have waited but no time out.
> I have removed all cards, and waited again but no timeout.
>=20
> When I press ctl-atl-del it skips to the next few modules but then shutsd=
own and reboots (like it should).

I'm guessing a Ctrl-C might bypass what's stuck.  Then again it might
not, but it always seems to bypass my networking on my debian box
whenever I'm not plugged in and dhcp isn't therefore available.

--=20
| sam -- Programmer I                                                |
| University of California, Davis : Hart Interdisciplinary Programs  |
| GPG Fingerprint: 4F08 E33E 92A2 EA88 CE75  75DC D84C 6046 0240 515F|

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--