[vox-tech] USB Printers?

R. Douglas Barbieri vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

I also have a USB printer, an hp deskjet 825c, to be exact. I was
successful using CUPS, but I did have to play with the drivers a bit in
order to get it to function. I wound up using the default HP Deskjet
driver and it worked like a champ.

If you are using debian, the package cupsys-bsd is nice because it gives
you the lpr/lpq/lprm set of command line tools.