[vox-tech] Redirection limit

Alan H. Lake vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
25 Sep 2002 21:21:53 -0700

--=-OhhlKAq4FLkf0vyXizho

I'm writing an extranet program.  While testing I've gotten the
Javascript alert "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.  Unable to
load the requested page."

What causes this message and how is this limit supposed to be
controlled?

Thanx.

--=-OhhlKAq4FLkf0vyXizho

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I'm writing an extranet program.&nbsp; While testing I've gotten the Javascript alert &quot;Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.&nbsp; Unable to load the requested page.&quot;
<BR>

<BR>
What causes this message and how is this limit supposed to be controlled?
<BR>

<BR>
Thanx.
<BR>