[vox-tech] Newbie: On building a Linux box

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:23:41 -0700

One good way to check hardware compatibility is with a=20
Google Groups search in comp.os.linux.hardware, to see what=20
other folks are reporting.

But you can't hardly buy a motherboard or hard disk that's=20
not compatible.  What exactly are they?

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/