[vox-tech] Conexant (Rockwell) winmodems

Larry Ozeran vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:16:11 -0700

Rick --

Thanks for your comments. I have been to linmodem before and I was never
able to get any of the drivers there to work. The drivers at the site I
listed, did work. That was news for me, and hopefully useful for others
with Conexant chips.

You are right about the embedded proprietary piece (that is clearly noted
at the site). From my perspective, it is still a level of cooperation from
Conexant that didn't exist before.

-- Larry

http://www.forum3000.org/