[vox-tech] Debian Woody new install - eth0 issues - what am I doing wrong?

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:21:16 -0800

First off, it's tcpdump, not tcdump.
Secondly, you can use the apt-cdrom command to add your other
CD-ROMs as sources. Then you can try again to apt-get install it.

The apt-cdrom command is simple. As root, just run the command apt-cdrom
and follow the directions. Repeat for each CD you want to add.

By the way, I just checked my CDs with the apt-cache command and it's on
Disc 2.