[vox-tech] Debian Woody new install - eth0 issues - what am I doing wrong?

Richard Burkhart vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:12:33 -0800

This is on a separate machine ... copy/pastes of log files aren't too easy.
Especially when I can't find a #$()$%*(## blank 3.5 to dump text to.

I'm looking.

Would you know which debian CDRom that TCDUMP is on?  It's not on disk 1 -
because I can't apt-get install the #$()$*(# thing.

> tcpdump -i eth0

We are going through a gateway, running NAT ... on this side, it's a 192.168
network.  Thing is - I can't get through when I ping another of the
in-network machines, using the I.P.