[vox-tech] How to recompile kernel

Ehrhart, Jay vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 07:00:07 -0700

Thank you for all the help.  To make it simple, I just backed up my data and
reinstalled Red Hat.  This was easy to do since Linux has become so easy and
quick to install.
I have replaced 5 of my Windows NT servers with 3 Red Hat Linux servers,
(Same boxes with Linux installed).  I now have severs that are more reliable
and I don't have to reboot them every 3 weeks.  I am still new to Linux.
Most of what I have learned was from the installfests and the club meetings
and this list.

Thanks