[vox-tech] Newbie needs help w/ redhat install

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
30 Apr 2002 23:15:53 -0700

I'd say either wait for the next IF, or find someone experienced in the
ways of Linux to help you install.  Just thinking about doing another
fresh install still gives me the heebie jeebies.  Though I imagine it
would be easier without have to try to get NT to play nice.

Helpful hint: if you buy "The Red Hat 7.2 Bible" by IDG Books at
Borders, you'll not only get a good introductory book to Red Hat, but a
copy of RH 7.2 on CD as well.