[vox-tech] Can I do this?

Cam Ellison vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 07:44:37 -0800

I'd use Exim.  It's far more powerful, and runs better.  There's a new=20
version out (4.02 is the latest, I believe), but you may want the latest=20
patch (posted yesterday on exim-user).  The downside is that it's more
complex to set up, though there are examples out there (try a Google
search -- Phil Brutsche has a good one).

Cam