[vox-tech] How is lugod.org put together?

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:55:52 -0800

i think this is one of the best ideas anyone has come up with a long
time.

however, i *think* it's been suggested before.  if it's not appropriate
for lugod (bill's call, not mine), i'd be happy to host dotfile pages on
dirac.org.

although -- wait.  isn't there a dotfile.org already?

hmm.. couldn't find it.  i could've sworn there was a website devoted to
dotfiles.

but that doesn't mean we couldn't host our own!

pete

begin Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com>