[vox-tech] How is lugod.org put together?

Matt Roper vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:50:22 -0800

Speaking of the website, does anyone else think a "contributed config
files" section would be really useful?  A couple of months ago people
were passing around their .muttrc files on this list and I was able to
pick up a lot of useful tricks by viewing how other people had
configured Mutt.  A lot of the best programs available for Linux really
require good configuration files to unlock their true power (Vim, Mutt,
Emacs, etc.), so I think a repository of sample config files would be
very useful for both beginners and experts.  I think the main issue
would be coming up with a good method for submitting config files . . .
someone would have to take the time to write and test a script to handle
submissions.

What does everyone else think?

Matt