[vox-tech] setting up 2 ethernet cards

Marc Hasbrouck vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

If I recall correctly, eth0 will be in the PCI slot
furthest from the CPU. eth1 would be the next one up.
In other words, in a towe case, the first PCI card
detected is in PCI slot 0 (the lowest one). Some
systems may reverse this.

I did this before with three different cards at once.
That was a little easier to figure out.

Marc