[vox-tech] X settings

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:16:12 -0700

First I am sorry for the confusing message. I was at my limits when I wrote
it, but I have now fixed it. I set up my horizontal and vertical instead of
using the monitor type and it worked fine. Thanks for pointing me in that
direction. I have also installed Debian Woody on my new Laptop. I got a good
deal on a KDS 14.1" TFT 256MB Memory and a 40GB Hard Drive. The install went
fairly smooth after battling my desktop :-) I am starting to get the hang of
X (well kind of)

Rusty