[vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:19:16 -0400

Steven,

  Wednesday I went to SV Lug, and unfortunately I stayed down there too
long so I had to pull over and sleep a few hours, so I didn't get home
until about 6:30 am.  We had a power outage shortly after I got home and
since every machine in the house had been rebooted, I got distracted
making hardware changes to the various machines.  I just got network
back on the machine I use for email...

  I should have emailed you yesterday.  I will be at Fry's sometime
today and would like to pick up the hard drive box from you if possible.
But I don't want to be driving east bound anytime after 3pm... since
traffic sucks.
  I will also be in Sac area tomorrow about 2pm-4pm.

  Let me know what day/times work well for you.

    Thanks,
      Mike