[vox-tech] Seeking: HD box, ethernet cable.

Steven Peck vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:11:36 -0700

Sorry about missing the meeting. <grumble> Someone else planned
something for me I was unaware of </grumble>.  I work in Rancho Cordova
and live in Elk Grove.  If either of these locations is convienient for
you let me know and we can arrange to meet.  If not, email me and we can
arrange something else.

Yes, HD shipping boxes have plenty of foam and anti-static bags.. :)

-sp