[vox-tech] bootable partition question

Nicole Carlson vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, ME wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 09:35:00PM -0700, Ted Deppner wrote:
> > Nothing Beats a Boot Disk (tm)
> >
> > followed closely by:
> >
> > Nothing Beats a Linux Bootable Business Card
>
> Ok, let us look at the above logically...

Linux, heck.  Consider these axioms (ripped off from somewhere on
the 'net):
1. Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz.
2. Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it.
3. Things go better with Coke.

What would happen if one were to spread a Ritz brand cracker with Blue
Bonnet brand butter-like substance and wash it down with a Coke brand
beverage?  Proceed logically.  Show all work.

--nicole twn

***
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants have stood on my
shoulders.
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.