[vox-tech] printer question

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
12 Jul 2002 21:12:19 -0700

CUPS rocks.  I was never able to resolve my problem of printing via CUPS
over a Samba connection to a printer hooked up to my Win98 box, so I
finally ended up connecting my HP printer directly to my Linux machine.
Not the most ideal solution, since I'd really like to print to our nice
photo quality printer, but life goes on.