[vox-tech] CDRW Buffer Memory

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:53:36 -0700

I have been using xcdroast (I like it). It has a setting were you set the
buffer size for your cdrw. It works fine at 2MB, but 4MB is the default. It
also allows me to set up some other features that I like. I will go on using
2MB until I can get more 411.

So far I have sound, X, visor working I have the prointer to do next. I have
installed the packeages for apache and have plenty of space for woody (12GB
/home) I will be bringing my nephew tonight to LUGOD this should be
interesting.

Rusty