[vox-tech] Network Configuration

ME vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:03:33 -0800 (PST)

Hopefully, the post by Peter or me can answer the Q that was asked instead
of answering a question that was not asked.
(more)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Ken Bloom wrote:
> I didn't say I had a problem with my network card, I just said that
> `dmesg` didn't say anything about the card. Perhaps you missed it when
> I said that this ethernet card that `dmesg` didn't report was the one
> I was using to post my response to the list.
[chop]

Oh wow! I have this head rush like something profound or logically void
was just encountered!

We should ask the Buddah what it means when I say:
"I answered the unasked question."

Perhaps the response from the Buddah would be:
"Uhhh huh-huh. You suck. Stop, like working so hard when you dont have
to."

Oh wait, that was a channeling from "Butthead". Sorry, I was at least in
the B's. (heh-heh, oh yeah! That was like cool and stuff.)

Again, sorry for not paying closer attention to the question you had. I'll
sentence myself to cease posting for 5 days. ;-)

-ME