[vox-tech] Problems with dual boot system (Win 98/RH 7.2)

Joey Karalius vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:04:17 -0800

UPDATE: I made a fresh boot disk and ran fdisk /mbr, then sys c:,
Everything's just peachy on the Windows front, for now.  I guess it's
all downhill from here...@B-)

However, I'm a bit confused about Peter's comments (below) regarding
running a dual boot on separate hard drives.  Was the recommendation
against two OS's on separate hard drives, or against using a boot disk
instead of LILO/GRUB?  Please elaborate.

I was gonna reinstall RH 7.2 on the slave drive and now a cloud of
uncertainty looms above...