[vox-tech] minicom help

Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:28:39 -0800

henry, this might be a good application for strace --

strace -s99 -o LOG whatever

look at -ff if threads are being used.   this will tell you the return
status of any system calls that minicom is making.  perhaps there's a
problem opening or writing to device file?

you can probably do a cat LOG | grep -v map | less to get rid of all the
memory mapping cruft.

pete

begin Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org