[vox-tech] Konqueror Plugins

Robert G. Scofield vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:37:41 -0800

Can anybody tell me how to get Konqueror to work with the Netscape plugins?

I've tried Konqueror help.  It falsely claims that there is a menu that goes
Preferences->Web Browsing-> Netscape Plugins for some information and actions
to take with respect to Netscape Plugins.  But there's no such menu on my KDE.

I've downloaded the Macromedial Flash plugins and put them in
/.kde/share/apps/nsplugins but they won't work.

I then deleted the downloaded plugins and made a symbolic link to the
Macromedia Flash plugins in /usr/lib/netscape/plugins.  But that didn't work
either.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you.

Bob