[vox-tech] Xlib "RENDER" question...

Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:42:03 -0800

begin Erik Mullinix <Hesp@rainworks.org>
> I am also using KDE Pete and I dont have this problem any more.

lots and lots and lots of factors here.  no surprise that not every KDE
user has the same problem.

from your sentence, i take it you had the problem at some point?

> What causes it.. what is being done when the problem occures.

no idea.  like i said, i briefly looked at deja, and nobody had an
answer.  i would never run KDE myself; it's really not important to me
(other than the fact that a friend needs help).   :-)

KDE was definitely a common denominator.  i think perhaps the font
system *might* have also been a common denominator.  not sure about this
one though.

pete