[vox-tech] Special cSAGE Certification

Stephen M. Helms vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:49:16 -0800

Hello,

I got this email from SAGE and wanted to share an opportunity to get a
great discount on taking the cSAGE certification.  If you need more
information please refer to the web site and / or contact me off list.

Enjoy,
Stephen

Special for SAGE Members only!  SAGE Certification is making a
 special offer only for SAGE members and their friends.  From now
 through Sunday, February 17th, we are extending a special SAGE
 members and friends discount for 50% off either of the two cSAGE beta
 exams.  Instead of the regular $100 regular beta price, SAGE members
 and friends can take the exams for only $50 each.  These beta exams
 are ideal for junior level System Administrators, so please feel free
 to forward this message to anyone you know at this level.

 To Receive Your Discounted Beta Exam(s)

 Candidates MUST offer this promotion code while registering via the
 telephone agent, a center administrator or the web site:

 Beta Core Competency Exam Promo code:  207betacore50
 Beta UNIX Module Exam Promo code:  207betaexam50

 Each promotion code may be used 1 time per candidate.
 Exam registration must be made on or before 02/17/2002.
 Exam must be taken on or before 02/17/2002.  If the promotion
 code is not entered, the discount will not get applied.

 For more information, please visit the SAGE Certification website
 at:  http://www.sagecert.org.