[vox-tech] x-windows problem?

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:21:01 -0800 (PST)

well, i do think it had something to do with not enough HD space.  I
erased some files and was then able to boot back into x-windows.
however, the file permissions on many of my config (and other) files
had changed.  most every file in my home directory that is owned by
process 501 changed permissions so that the group couldn't read or
write to the files......weird.  anybody know what might be going on?