[vox-tech] Re: What anti-spam techniques do you use?

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:14:47 -0800

I believe ordb.org also has an experimental non-open-relay blacklist.

Since you have broadband, operating your own mail server is definitely
a good thing to do (IF you have the time to learn the details).  I'm
also a happy Postfix user.

You don't even have to buy a domain -- dhs.org has them for free.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/