[vox-tech] Problem with xmms playing CDs

Dick Ely via JPS vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:35:33 -0800

Thanks Doug:

I have & had tried your suggestion.  My cdrom is off /  , the root
directory as /cdrom.   I have tried /cdrom  /cdrom/ cdrom , and selected
the cdrom from the dropdown list that xmms generates.  Inside XMMS there is
a button on the panel that says cdrom.   None have any effect at lighting
the little blinker light on the CDROM, or letting the music play.

Thanks for help.

(Signed)
De man wid out music
Dr. Dick