[vox-tech] SUDO problem...

Chris Brick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
17 Dec 2002 15:52:57 -0800

Have you tried a sudo -l as the user in question on the new machine?
Last time I ran into this issue, sudo was somehow set to a NOPASSWD
mode, although I've never had that happen on a debian box.

Also, older sudos were confused if there were multiple users with the
same UID.  You may want to check that out as well.

HTH,

Chris