[vox-tech] Problem with xmms play...

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:02:53 -0800

I had this problem also.  You need to look in your preferences at the
"output plugin".  When mine was first installed, it was set to
"disk-writer" which converts the mp3 or whatever to a wave file and
stores this on the hardrive.  Just switch to aRts and it should be fine.
 Also, you may want to go look for those wave files and delete them!

Jonathan