[vox-tech] spam assassin configuration

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:17:36 -0800

If you run your own mail server, you can do what I do.  I
configure Postfix with Spamcop's general-purpose DNS-based
blacklist (bl.spamcop.net), which seems to catch about
90-95% of spam at the connection to the mail server.

That way the spammers waste a minimum of your resources,=20
and you have the satisfaction of slamming the door in=20
their mail server's face.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/