[vox-tech] rdate servers and apt-get for redhat

Samuel Merritt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:47:23 -0800 (PST)

I use getdate-rfc868; it's a small program that queries a time server and
adjusts the system clock, then exits. I run it daily via cron.
http://users.actrix.gen.nz/michael/getdatepage.html