[vox-tech] rdate servers and apt-get for redhat

Andy Wergedal vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
11 Dec 2002 20:29:57 -0800

Rod,

I looked at ntp (which is installed on my system) though it seems a bit
complicated. I just want to set my time once per week.

What is the simplest way to accopmlish this task?

-- Andy