[vox-tech] KDE? Or something more insidious....?

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 08:48:39 -0800

Check if you're running out of memory (free), disk space=20
(df) or if something is hogging the CPU (top).

If that all looks OK, try shutting down KDE and renaming=20
~/.kde to something else, which will make it treat you as a
brand-new user.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/