[vox-tech] Red Hat apache problem (was: [lugod lert] Help, please)

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:56:52 -0800

Thanks Pete.  For what it's worth I had emailed Ms. Meizel=20
two months ago, having seen her name mentioned in the
Enterprise regarding her dissatisfaction with the school
board's mis-handling of computer security decisions and its
negative impact on use of non-Windows platforms.  My email=20
was an offer to help in a couple of ways.  I thought it was
nicely worded and more than worthy of a reply.

She never replied.  Perhaps I had the wrong email address.
Perhaps her email service has a problem.  I guess it's=20
possible, but there was no bounce.

On another note, thank you for the high praise -- but you
should all know that it's been very easy and inexpensive for
me to provide a server for LUGOD.  I know that others have
contributed much more than I have.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/