[vox-tech] Help with removal of a stubborn debian package

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:02:48 -0700

doug,

you might get away with doing:

   touch /var/run/kdm.pid

or perhaps putting a bogus pid in there.  the script might not check the
return value of the kill command.

this is definitely worthy of a bug report!

pete

begin R. Douglas Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net>