[vox-tech] question from a friend: cable modems in Davis?

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:01:13 -0700

I use cable modem in Sacramento with AT&T Broadband and love it.
It is fast and fairly reasonably priced for full uptime. It
has been easy to use and set up with my system (though they do
not support Linux (ha ha)).

Rusty