[vox-tech] looking for wireless NIC recommendations

Geoffrey Herteg vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:53:12 -0700

I second that recommendation.  Have two different wireless Orinoco
networks (Gold and Silver) co-habitating in my place now, and they work
great...  The PCI bridge driver works great so if you use a desktop, you
can avoid using the USB model if you so desire (though I have not tried
the USB one, and cannot comment on the it's worthiness).

- G

begin  Shawn P. Neugebauer quotation: