[vox-tech] How to recompile kernel

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:11:16 -0700

It's not difficult, but is beyond the scope of what one
could easily say here.  Start with this:

  http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Kernel-HOWTO.html

Also note that Red Hat has sample .configs in
/usr/src/linux/configs (assuming you have the kernel source
installed).  It's best to start with one of those and change
what you want.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/