[vox-tech] Debian WOODY ISO

vox-tech@lists.lugod.org vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:47:24 -0400

  .hu is Hungry, there really must be a better place to pull 2+ Gigs
of files from.

  Possibly a better place to get the woody cds is "apt-get install debian-cd"
followed by a bunch of reading I haven't done yet.

  For what it's worth the demo machine is coming along nicely,
(a full report of the system will be following) if someone can bring
a IDE CD-R/RW drive and blanks to the demo this weekend I may be
able to burn ISO's while we talk.  (If someone wants to donate
a CD-R/RW or similar drive that would be even better :).

    Later,
      Mike

  (A complete debian/woody/i386 mirror is on it's way to the demo machine
right now (the main benefit is if I forgot something we can install it
without anytime without a network connection), but there are other
perks like at the installfest this machine can act as a network install
server, and general purpose archive of semi-current stuff).