[vox-tech] not sure what to call it

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:14:35 -0700

patrick,

assuming this isn't a new install:

the most important question for you to ask is "what changed".  what was
the last administrative type thing you did?  have you recently installed
any rpms?  a kernel?  modify /etc/modules.conf?

systems don't just "go bad" unless there's a hardware problem involved.

what happens when you boot the thing in single user mode?

have you looked at dmesg for any clues why this may be happening?

try to disable USB.  we've recently had problems at installfests with
mandrake and USB.

pete

begin Patrick Stockton <codejnki@codejnki.com>