[vox-tech] modifying mouse selection behavior under X

Shawn P. Neugebauer vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:48:39 -0800

generally, selection behavior is application-specific.  for example, given
"Z = 2.96688494e+05" in a Konsole, a double-click selects "2.96688494e";
in a KDE compose window, a double-click selects "2.96688494e+05".
it's unlikely you would be able to significantly modify this behavior in your
applications-of-interest without substantial coding work.

shawn.