[vox-tech] How badly screwed am I?

Richard S. Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:57:16 -0800

Wow, Gabriel, that's a really swell offer.  Let me think about it.

In the meantime, I rebooted the computer and ran BIOS.  I poked around, but=
=20
didn't change a darn thing.  Nothing.  Not a single character.  But I went=
=20
ahead and saved my changes anyway, instead of just "exit without saving=20
changes".

Then I rebooted again, and there was no message.

I'm in Windows now, checking through everything.  It sees two processors,=20
which are both working properly, apparently, and processor speed seems=
 normal.

Weird.

I'm gonna back up my home/documents partition anyway, just in case.

At 05:48 PM 4/2/2002, Gabriel Rosa wrote:
>You can bring it to me and I'll fix it.
>Of course, then as payment I will keep it ;)

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

"It is only with the heart that we see rightly; what is essential is=20
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exup=E9ry

"Push the button, Max!"