[vox-tech] random number in C

Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:08:32 -0800

argh.  i've been running jobs and collecting data non-stop without a
break since 5:30am.  9.5 hours without a rest, and clearly i'm not
thinking straight at all.

shawn, i'm pretty embarrased, but appreciate the reply.  thanks for
pointing this out to me.   rand() was being seeded with 1.  oh my gosh.

sorry everyone!

pete

begin Shawn P. Neugebauer <spn@ucdavis.edu>