[vox-tech] procmail question

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:49:27 -0800

ok, i knew about man procmailrc, but not man procmailex.   after looking at
it, i think this would work:

# make a backup
:0 c
* !^From.*MAILER-DAEMON.*$ \
| !^Subject.*BOUNCE vox.*$
backup

better to your eyes?  doesn't look as pretty, but it's still not awful.
the ".*$" should take care of spaces and comments finding their way into
regexes...

pete

begin: Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org