[vox-tech] Urgent - Problem in upgradation of RH 7.1 to RH 7.2 !!

Marc Hasbrouck vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 22:44:53 -0800 (PST)

A comment on bad install disks for RH 7.2. I seem to
have a bad 2nd CD too. I picked mine up at a RoseLUG
meeting. There may have been a bad iso image floating
around for download.

Marc