[vox-tech] exim / rbl question. a mystery.

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:43:05 -0800

this is great, rod -- thanks!

although i was hoping for a basically "yes".   :-)

frankly, open relays is probably more than good enough.  considering i have
an IP address that belongs to pacbell, i probably couldn't send myself email
if i subscribed to rbl anyhow.   :-)

i'm looking into orbz and ordb right now.  i can't tell what the difference
between them is (although i'm doin some reading right now).  orbl still seems
to be down.

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>