[vox-tech] exim / rbl question. a mystery.

Matt Roper vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:46:35 -0800

I did a fresh install of Debian on my laptop the other day and noticed
that it no longer asks about the RBL when Exim is setup.  According to
/usr/share/doc/exim/changelog.Debian.gz, it appears that RBL no longer
works:

  * debian/config: remove RBL questions (as ORBS no longer exists, and
    MAPS now charges); include a comment about RBL instead (Closes:
    #104524)

Matt